This week in "Show us your life" we were asked to blog about our wedding reception... Our reception was held at the Hunter's Green Golf & Country Club in Tampa, Florida. We had a wonderful jazz ensemble that set the ambiance for the evening as well as provided numerous dancing opportunities for those interested.


Dad and I danced to What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong - it was very sweet.
The cutting of the cake - Aaron and I promised each other that we wouldn't shove cake in one another's face...and luckily we both held up our end of the deal :)
When we left, we were sent off with sparklers and fireworks - it was great since the sky was already dark.

.jpg)




hey girl! i just came across your site and was enjoying your pics! love the one of you and your dad! we were married down in lakeland florida, but we live in indiana now. congrats on the baby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love the decorations and the cake. I'm with you on not smashing cake into each other's faces.
ReplyDelete