I just returned from Chicago...and what a wonderful time I had at my Pampered Chef National Conference! It's always so much fun to reconnect with old friends, spend time getting to know my team members better, as well as learn new and inspiring tips to grow my business! This year was especially great because I had some of my new consultants from Arkansas attend conference with me - I know they had a really good time and are already looking forward to next year! The week was packed full of workshops, delicious new recipes, new fall products, our executive banquet (which I gave the closing motivational speech for), as well as the best part...a surprise Baby Shower from all of my fellow Directors!! It was awesome! They went in together and bought our travel system...it was waiting for us on the front door when I got home!!! I love these girls - they hold a special place in my heart!!

Me and Betsy in our matching Help Whip Cancer shirts!!
Aaron putting the stroller together...look at those muscles!!
The finished product...and yes, I have already taken it for a stroll all through the house!
A few other goodies from Betsy, Stephanie, and Mary on the Director team!!
Me and Betsy at Ed Debevics in Chicago...it's a 50's style diner, but the hospitality is NOT from the 50's...they are rude to you on purpose there - it's a lot of fun!!
Me and Stephanie at the Executive Banquet. We had to dress up like a "character" from television...Since I wasn't sure how to get around my pregnant belly, I decided to go as "The Easy Bake Oven"...I was voted "most convincing" of all the characters!

Me and Betsy in our matching Help Whip Cancer shirts!!
Me, Stacie, and Barb right before Stacie got in the Product Whirlwind Box - she got SO much free stuff - just about one of everything in the catalog!!!
Me, Stacie, and Wa-Hoo Woman to the rescue!
Me and Betsy at Navy Pier... she has got to be one of the sweetest people I know - I love this girl!! Thanks for the surprise shower Betsy - you certainly pulled off the surprise, that's for sure!!!









I can just see you pushing the stroller through the house now, lol. That's awesome it was there wen you got home, icing on the cake for the week. It was great to get to see you and spend time with you in Chicago. Love ya and take care.
ReplyDeleteJill
You deserve the suprise shower. It was fun, but I had MORE fun working on the suprise! I am glad you liked it and I know baby Atticus will LOVE it!
ReplyDelete