This week in "Show Us Your Life" on my friend Kelly's blog, she has asked us to share pictures of the bridal party, flowers, and ceremony from our wedding...So here goes...
This is my bouquet - it was white roses with pittosporum - very simple and elegant. This picture was taken after we were pronounced husband and wife and were walking back up the aisle.
The groomsmen and ushers: Aaron's brothers Evan and Nathan were his best men and the others consisted of close friends and family members. What a good looking group of guys!


An even better looking group of girls: My best friends in the whole world! They each wore silver dresses and carried bouquets of varying hues of purple. Merinda, Samantha, Jenny, Jessica, Kerri, and Rachel.
This is a close up shot of our rings as well as a photo that allows you to really see and appreciate the colors in my bridesmaids bouquets.


The cake - it was SO yummy, I do remember that! For our cake topper we had a smaller version of the bridesmaids bouquets - it was beautiful!

We were married on June 9, 2001 at 4:30 in the afternoon at the church where Aaron and I were both raised in Tampa, Florida. Aaron wrote our entire ceremony, word for word, from the very first welcome to the final amen. Luckily our pastor has a photgraphic memory so it was easy for him. Aaron also wrote a re-arrangement of the bridal march that was a jazz version, so I walked down the aisle to a saxaphone...



I love the silver color that you chose for the bridemaids' dresses.
ReplyDeleteI've so enjoyed looking at all the ladies' wedding photos. There's so much love, beauty and creativity.
I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!
Congratulations on your little one.