When they arrived I had a bag of jelly beans waiting for them...I told them that whoever could guess what the bag represented could keep the jelly beans - Kathy guessed the number of days Atticus was in gestation, Nathan guessed how much Atticus would weigh when he was born, and after putting their heads together they guessed right - It was a bag of jelly beans that weighed 2.8 lbs - the amount that Atticus weighed right NOW!!! It was fun!

We made SO much progress in Atticus' room - John and Aaron cleared out the last of the "office stuff" from his room, hung his mirror (which I just love!), hung his two wooden shelves that I painted and distressed, put together the Jeep Jogging Stroller they got us, hung the curtains in Atticus' room, and even had time to clean the gutters on the house. I know that's not part of Atticus' room, but it was something on the "to-do" list before Atticus' arrival. So Aaron used his birthday gift cards and bought a new ladder (Aaron said he felt so old becuase he spent his birthday cleaning gutters!!).


Kathy made pillows and matching tie backs for the curtains in Atticus' room - they look so beautiful - I know he's going to just love them! She and I also made several visits to Target, BabiesRUs, and JCPenney's this week - picking up things here and there that we just couldn't resist - Kathy bought Atticus his bed linens and a few other must-haves for his nursery!!! We also bought Atticus his first pair of Chuck Taylor Converse shoes- this was Nathan's favorite part of the weekend :)

Kathy made pillows and matching tie backs for the curtains in Atticus' room - they look so beautiful - I know he's going to just love them! She and I also made several visits to Target, BabiesRUs, and JCPenney's this week - picking up things here and there that we just couldn't resist - Kathy bought Atticus his bed linens and a few other must-haves for his nursery!!! We also bought Atticus his first pair of Chuck Taylor Converse shoes- this was Nathan's favorite part of the weekend :)


The guys went fishing at Fairfield Bay...didn't catch much but certainly had a good time trying. Aaron got to try out his new birthday waders - I must say he was quite a sight!! We celebrated his birthday with dinner at Pei Wei and instead of a cake he wanted ice cream from Maggie Moo's - No objections here!!



No comments:
Post a Comment