Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Spaces for Everyone...

We've completely cleared out what was our combined office to make way for baby! We moved Aaron's desk into the library so that room is totally his now (he continues to remind me of that...) and we have created a place in our master bedroom for my office... Luckily I don't need quite as much space as Aaron does...now if we're talking about shoes that's a different story, and I totally win that one! Speaking of shoes, here's a sneak peak of Atticus' shoe collection so far.

This is Aaron's new office/library, complete with lamp and leather chair for reading, desk and computer for researching and writing, and of course, any book he could ever need.

And this is my new office "nook". I am using the antique sewing machine that my grandmother bought me when I was 13 as my desk and I found this great chair that matches our bedroom furniture as well as the desk - I think it's going to work out just great!


I'm trying to do a little each week in Atticus' room to get ready for his arrival. This week I bought a lamp that will go on his dresser so there is a soft light his room - I added the brown velvet ribbon to dress it up a bit. I like the way it turned out.
And then we added this quote to the wall above his crib... I know the walls still look really empty, but we're working on it - I have several projects currently in the works. There will definitely be more to come, so check back often!

1 comment: