Monday, June 29, 2009

24 Week Appointment...And More!

I just had my 24 week check-up and I'm continuously amazed at every appointment. Looking at the ultrasound pictures of Atticus from this appointment was a little different than any other appointment so far because now he's too big to see his whole body in one frame (explains my growing belly for sure!). We only get to see parts of parts, but that's a good thing! Nevertheless, I am still in awe at how sweet he is even in black and white. And I might also mention that Dr. Martin says he has "chubby cheeks" but somehow that does not surprise me...

Another exciting event this week is that our nursery furniture arrived - Aaron had a blast putting it together!! Here's a sneak peak in it's raw form before any linens or decor have been added.



My friend Jessica from Junior Auxillary called me this week and offered me some things that her son John Hall has already outgrown or has duplicates of along with some other important baby items that I'm sure will come in handy (breastfeeding pillow, tons of baby bath products, onesies, bibs, socks, and blankets)...Jessica also gave me a ton of maternity clothes!!! Thank you so much Jessica (and John Hall).


All that AND a new car - it's been a busy few days...I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment