Sunday, June 21, 2009

A few reflections from today...

Aaron and I spent the day in Little Rock - there is always something more exciting to do in LR than in Conway... We stopped by Barnes and Noble and to our surprise they had a copy of Aaron's book in the Philosophy section - it was very exciting!! So exciting that we had to take a picture!!

We also made a pit stop at Baby Gap and picked up a few sale items - I have to REALLY control myself when I go into Baby Gap - the clothes just call my name!! But these were too cute (and too cheap) to pass up so I just had to get them.


When we got home Aaron made a delicious dinner - Atticus and I both thoroughly enjoyed it!!
- Grilled Tilapia
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Broccoli
- Roasted Potatoes
- Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment