Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trip to Florida!!

This past week we traveled to Florida for my Grandma's 75th birthday celebration. My entire family was there - it was great! We were at the Club Bamboo Resort on Anna Maria Island - the weather was perfect, the food delicious, and the company delightful.



In addition to celebrating my Grandma's birthday my family also had a baby shower for us. We got so many wonderful things, including adorable outfits, everything you need for the medicine cabinet (from my grandma, the nurse), toys, books, diapers, and more! I also had my first experience with a maternity bathing suit - it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but thankfully I don't have to wear it forever!

We also made a pit stop in Memphis on the way down to enjoy some bar-b-que with Pat & Gina at Neely's BBQ...it was SO good!!






1 comment:

  1. Just read all of your posts. Very cute belly pics and room decor! I am very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete