Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Expectations

I'm just getting started with the world of blogging, but I'm very excited becuase it gives me the opportunity to share the joys of my pregnancy with all my loved ones! My mom sent me a frame for our first sonogram picture - and I love what it says...

"We took your first picture, for we couldn't wait to witness the miracle God would create. What a privilege it was in those very first weeks to just get acquainted, and take a few peeks. A life, all so precious, and such a delight, we knew in our hearts, it was love at first sight! It made it so easy to choose pink or blue, and no one is going to be loved more than you!"

Here is the first picture we got to see of the little life growing inside me...kind of looks like a gummy bear, I know, but we love our gummy bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment