The scripture in Psalm 139 came to mind today as I was listening to his heartbeat and watching as the doctor pointed out his kidneys, lungs, fingers, spine, stomach, and the four chambers of his heart...We are fearfully and wonderfully made!! The human body is the most complex and unique organism in the world, and that complexity and uniqueness speaks volumes about the mind of its Creator. Every aspect of the body, down to the tiniest microscopic cell, reveals that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. The fact that our brains have the ability to learn, reason, and control so many automatic functions of the body all while concentrating on something else simply amazes me!
I found this wall plaque at Just T's N, the gift shop were I work, and I thought it would be the perfect addition to the nursery... It simply says "BLESSED" and that is exactly what we feel each day we get closer to meeting our baby..jpg)
.jpg)
LOVE this sign and your blog! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete