Friday, May 8, 2009

It's a BOY!

We found out this week that we're having a boy!! We're so excited... I'm not sure I know what to do with a boy but I'm sure I'll learn. My good friend Thomas told me from the day I shared with him that I was pregant that he was positive that I was having a boy - he said he had the gift of knowing these things...He squeelzed like a girl when I called to tell him yesterday to tell him he was right. We are thrilled and looking forward to all the joy this little boy will bring to our hearts! Here is the sonogram photo from my 17 week visit, the day we found out he was officially a BOY! We also got to hear his heartbeat again, I love that!! It brings a smile to my face with each drum pounding beat!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your almost half way now! How exciting!!! I love pregnant friends. Boys are tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete