Friday, May 22, 2009

Here Come the Elephants!

Wow! Registering for baby gear is exhausting! Who knew there was so much "stuff" a brand new baby could need?!?! My good friend Jennifer Carnahan went with me (she recently had a baby so I thought she could provide me wtih some guidance)- We had a lot of fun, she had to do a lot of explaining to me along the way, but I managed to get registered. I knew I wanted to do green and brown in the nursery, but wasn't exactly sure what I would find in those colors...Then I found it - and it's perfect! When Aaron was a young boy he collected elephants, and the bedding has elephants on it so he really likes it as well. The bedding is at http://www.jcp.com/ . The majority of our registry is at http://www.babiesrus.com/ and then we picked out a few things at http://www.target.com/ . When we got home from that full day of shopping I needed a nap and a foot rub for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment