Friday, May 8, 2009

Surprise from Dad & Mom


Today we got a visit from the UPS man - I always love when he shows up on my front porch! Usually he is delivering Pampered Chef, but today he delivered something much bigger! My parents graciously surprised us with the glider and ottoman that we love and that matches the nursery furniture that we've picked out. I can't wait to start rocking, I mean, gliding :) I know we're going to get lots of use out of this - Thanks so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute... and very nice. i need to see everything you've picked out! what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still rock Hagan everyday in the same glider that I rocked both girls in that my parents gave me 8 years ago. You will use it sooo much!!! I think they are perfect for nursing, once the baby is bigger and you don't have a gazillion pillows and stuff piled around you. :)

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete