So, here's a post full of random things.... First up, my new VEGAN shoes! Yep...shoes that don't have any animal products in their construction. Aaron and Atticus went out while I had a meeting at the house this week and came home with these awesome new shoes...Happy early Mother's Day to me! They are made by Jeep and are extremely comfortable. Thanks boys!
Speaking of vegan...I found a vegan cupcake at a local dessert shop called The Chocolate Moose - all I can say is that it was insanely delicious!!
Atticus also got in on the action at The Chocolate Moose, however he opted for the chocolate cake pop instead....which was not vegan, but definitely won his approval.
Soccer this week brought Atticus to his knees in prayer....hahaha! Not really, we're not that cut throat yet, but he did have a moment where he had to take a break and come rest for a few minutes...He's been fighting allergies pretty badly this week and his poor little nose was about to run away! Anyone else feeling the affects of spring this year?? I usually don't ever have problems when everything is in bloom, but this year had me down a few times - I ended up with an ear and sinus infection - yuck!
And while watching a movie during quiet time, look who fell asleep....he was propped up because of his stuffy nose but that didn't seem to bother him, out like a light :)
What have you been up to lately???





No comments:
Post a Comment