We joined some friends at our downtown park today for a picnic and playdate - it was perfect! The kids fed the ducks and then chased the ducks, they played all sorts
of make-believe games and ran around in the wide open green spaces,

While we were waiting for our friends to arrive Atticus told me a little bit about his day... enjoy!
Then, he sang me a song about his snack...and just in case you can't understand what he is singing here is the transcript... "nuts are my favorite, nuts are my favorite, nuts are my favorite, sneaky squirrel..."

While we were waiting for our friends to arrive Atticus told me a little bit about his day... enjoy!
Atticus was so proud of himself because as all the ducks started coming
towards us he could clearly identify the momma, daddy, and babies (he
remembered from one of his books that the daddy duck is called a drake
and has green feathers on his head).
Ummmm, I'm not sure what kind of face he's making here, but I wanted to be sure to keep this picture for some day down the road when I might need a little blackmail....

We also enjoyed a yummy new ice cream treat called mochi at a local tea bar. Mochi is sweet, fruity ice cream wrapped in soft fluffy dough and dusted with a white powdery coating. Atticus chose strawberry flavored mochi.
Ummmm, I'm not sure what kind of face he's making here, but I wanted to be sure to keep this picture for some day down the road when I might need a little blackmail....

We also enjoyed a yummy new ice cream treat called mochi at a local tea bar. Mochi is sweet, fruity ice cream wrapped in soft fluffy dough and dusted with a white powdery coating. Atticus chose strawberry flavored mochi.
My sweet boy - can't get enough of him...even on the days when I think I've had enough, I always have room for more of his sweetness (and silliness).
The moms! It's rare that we get a picture together...Nicole, me and Sarah!
The kids watching some "art in action" while at the park! They were mesmerized by the artist that painted with his hands all while making a very dramatic performance out of it, theatrical music included.
Hope you have a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment