Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Meet & Greet

My sweet friend Jessica and I hosted a Meet & Greet for the 2010-2011 members of Junior Auxiliary.  We went with the Halloween theme since the timing was appropriate - everything turned out fantastic and fun was had by all!  Here are a few pictures of food, decor and friends!!
(I've included links to the recipes in case you're interested in any of them)

The "Boo"ffet Table
We had so much yummy food, including

Candy Corny Veggies
(served with ranch dip)






Devil's Food Cupcakes
(simple, yet delicious...chocolate cupcakes with a buttercream icing)


The Drink Station
Jessica did an amazing job with the decorations - everything was beautiful!!
Jennifer, Holly, Leslie
Heather, Rhonda, Tanya
Monica, Misty, Buffy
I wish I would have taken this sooner, alot of the ladies had left already...still a great group!!
Jessica and I at the end of the night - whew!  We made a great team!

No comments:

Post a Comment