It's not easy being green but somebody's got to do it...
Atticus went as Kermit the Frog for Halloween this year, and I must say, he was definitely a cutie!!
I love being able to look back at one year ago and see how things have changed...Here is a picture of Atticus on Halloween last year - our little pumpkin. WOW, what a difference a year makes :)
I think he slept through the whole thing!
We got together with a few of Atticus' buddies this week for a trick-or-treat playdate - Check out this short video of our little Kermit and some of his friends (a monkey, two lady bugs, and a puppy to be exact). Make sure your sound is turned on to get the full effect :)
Atticus and I made a yummy treat for him to give to his friends (but I'm pretty sure the parents are the ones enjoying it). I knew you'd ask for the recipe so I'm including it below...Aren't I nice?? Ha!
~ White Chocolate Covered Popcorn ~
INGREDIENTS:
1 bag of microwave butter popcorn
4 cubes of white almond bark
1 tbs pumpkin pie spice
Optional toppings - sprinkles, candy corn, pretzels
DIRECTIONS:
Pop popcorn according to package directions - be careful not to overpop and burn. Pour into a bowl and let cool, pick out any kernels that did not pop and discard. In a separate bowl, melt chocolate according to package directions. Pour pumpkin pie spice and melted chocolate over the popcorn. Stir together until well coated.
Stir in optional mix-ins if desired. Spread popcorn mixture onto metal sheet pan, separating kernels so they don't clump together. Let cool and enjoy!!
(I doubled the recipe for this occasion - it made about 10 treat bags)
(You can easily make this for any holiday just change up what "mix-ins" you add)
Hope you have a Happy Halloween...
.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment