Those of you that know me well, know that I am super organized (it's ok, I know I'm a little OCD), I pay very close attention to details, and each day starts with it's very own To-Do List. Things don't get done unless they are on my calendar - Aaron makes fun of me, but I think he really appreciates my organizational savvy because it helps keep him organized too. So...with that being said, our hospital bags are packed (one for everyone in the family), clothes are washed, car seat is in the car, monitors are charged, dinners are in the freezer, and mom's on stand-by ready to hop a flight as soon as she gets "the call." Am I forgetting anything?? I have a list and I've checked it twice (more like 15 times!).
Carseat is installed and ready to bring home little Atticus...


I'm praying for you all and I can't wait to see pictures of Atticus!
ReplyDelete