Thursday, September 3, 2009

34 Week Check Up...

We got to see Atticus today at my 34 week check up. We were told he looks great and his estimated weight is right at 5lbs (apparantly that means he is the size of a honeydew melon - I think I'm to the point where I don't lilke to think about how big he's getting because it just reminds me that he has to come out eventually!). Brandie commented that he was progressing just like he should - his weight and proportions were in the 53rd percentile. I can't believe we're so close, it has really flown by!


Here are a few pictures from today...
This picture is a profile of his face (sort of) - there seems to be alot less space in the womb these days, so pictures aren't as great.

This is a picture of his foot pushing up against my stomach and ribs...he's got quite a kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment