Monday, September 7, 2009

Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids


My mom sent me an article that she has kept for many years, that she prayed for me during my adolescent years, and that I have started praying for Atticus... I thought I would share them with you so you can also pray these same virtues for your children:

1. Salvation
2. Growth in Grace
3. Love
4. Honesty and Integrity
5. Self-control
6. Love for God’s Word
7. Justice
8. Mercy
9. Respect (for self, others, authority)
10. Biblical self-esteem
11. Faithfulness
12. Courage
13. Purity
14. Kindness
15. Generosity
16. Peace-loving
17. Joy
18. Perseverance
19. Humility
20. Compassion
21. Responsibility
22. Contentment
23. Faith
24. A servant’s heart
25. Hope
26. Willingness and ability to work
27. Passion for God
28. Self-discipline
29. Prayerfulness
30. Gratitude
31. A heart for missions

No comments:

Post a Comment