Monday, December 29, 2014

Disney World!!!!

We went to Disney World while we were in Florida for Thanksgiving...What a magical time we had!  We had a gift bag full of "disney" things that Atticus opened in preparation for the moment we told him we were going to Disney...he LOVED it!!! 
 Shirts, hats, pajamas, maps and more!
 It was the perfect way to start the holiday season!
He was SO excited about Disney that he didn't want to go to sleep....which I totally get, I was pretty excited too...except I didn't have cool Mickey pj's to wear!
 Here are some pictures from our full day at the Magic Kingdom!!!
Daddy's shoulders got a workout and Atticus had the best view!
 He loved meeting Chip & Dale....despite his squinting eyes...it was a sunny day!
 His favorite was Pirates of the Caribbean...yo ho, yo ho!
 Now these are some rough and tough pirates!
 Poppa and I sat the tea cups out....but Atticus and Daddy loved it!
My three favorite guys!
Time to drive fast!!!!
 
So glad we got to share this experience with my dad!!
Swiss Family Simmons....I  mean Robinson!
DUMBO!!!!!  He can fly!

 
 The last time we were at Disney Atticus was 8 months old....He enjoyed this trip much more!
You're never too old to ride Dumbo!
 
 Atticus also loved the Haunted Mansion...we weren't sure if we should let him go on that ride, but I'm glad we did!  He and Aaron rode together and made a game out of counting the ghosts - Atticus thought it was great!  Here is another picture from last time we were there...funny!
 Atticus rode his first roller coaster - the Barnstormer!  Scared at first, but was ready to ride it again when it was over :)
 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car!!!!
 
 Can you tell we were having fun?!?!
 
 
 
 I love this kid! Watching his eyes light up on the rides, with the fireworks, and meeting the characters made it so much more special for me!
 Some more ride pictures....sorry they're blurry...  
Buzz Lightyear  - definitely a favorite!
Winnie the Pooh
 
It's a Small World
 
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

 
Atticus' face cracks me up in this picture....he said it was his pirate face to go with his pirate Mickey hat and sword and hook!

 At the very end of the night we got to see a performance by the Frozen characters and the best part was watching Elsa freeze the castle with an amazing fireworks display!  Perfect way to wrap up an unforgettable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment