Atticus' tree in his playroom...thought it turned out super cute this year....it has his handmade ornaments on it as well as ornaments I made with my mom as a child. I love this tree!
Here are some other decorations throughout our house:

Yes, we do the whole Elf on the Shelf thing...but we are very intentional about teaching Atticus the true meaning of Christmas is. He is just as interested and curious about the elf as he is learning and hearing the story of Christmas.
Each day at breakfast we open the box on our advent calendar and read the message inside. I've divided the story of Christmas as told in the gospels into twenty-five snipits and we read one each day. We talk about what it means and for some we did a special corresponding craft.
Merry Christmas from me and my joy boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment