Atticus visited the dentist (August) and had another great check up! He was cavity free and got lots of compliments from the dentist about what a good job he was doing brushing his teeth!
Atticus has started taking tennis lessons once a week. He is in a class with four other boys his age. He is doing remarkably well and says he's having a blast playing!

The coach even commented asked if he had played before because he was doing so well!
I love watching him play...it brings back lots of memories from my Tampa Palms tennis days.
I've only had to tell him a few times that his tennis racket is not also a guitar...
Mr. Man started K4 on September 3rd. He was SO happy to be in the big kids class this year!
He told us that he wanted to be a "scientist painter" when he grows up and I just think that's fabulous!
He has lots of friends from his K3 class with him again this year....there were about 18 from lat year that moved up together. There are 24 total kids in his class with 3 teachers that we love very much!
I've also started subbing on an as needed basis at his school. So far I've subbed twice and it's been really fun to sneak over and peak in on Atticus while he's working, crafting and playing. I'm very proud of the way he treats his friends and respects his teachers.

No comments:
Post a Comment