The tulips are gorgeous on Furman's Campus right now...it's so beautiful! Today we stopped by to have lunch with Aaron and I snapped a few pictures of Atticus among the flowers....he's pretty easy on the eyes too!

I've always LOVED tulips! They are by far my favorite flower! I would have a fresh bouquet on my kitchen table at all times if I could. So pretty. Atticus was impressed with how tall the tulips were, but said they didn't smell very good...agreed. Tulips are not known for their sweet smell.

Atticus is growing so fast...like a weed. I feel like he has changed so much just in the past few weeks. He is growing out of his clothes (I am buying size 5 in tops and bottoms...how is that possible??). But not only is his physical self changing and growing, his vocabulary is expanding, he is showing such compassion towards others, he has an incredible desire to help, and his teachers say he is a leader in the classroom.

As soon as I think "he's getting to be such a big boy" I realize...he's only FOUR! He's still such a little guy...don't try and make him grow up too fast! Don't give him too much responsibilty (even though he likes it) and savor every second I have with him...every moment with him is precious - even the crazy, pull my hair out days.

I am so thankful that God chose me to be his mom. My heart is full.

No comments:
Post a Comment