Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TENURE

Can I just take a minute and brag on my incredible husband??   This week Aaron was awarded tenure at Furman University.  This is a huge accomplishment and he is so deserving.  He will probably never read this and that's ok - I've told him all these things.  But you, on the other hand, are a captive audience and I'd love to share with you how proud I am of Aaron.  He is a model of excellence for his students, his colleagues, his friends and for his family.  He is dedicated to his work.  He shows compassion towards others.  He is a pursuer of truth.  He's not a show off when sometimes he should be.  He is more action than talk.  He likes to help others get where they want to go.  He is full of amazing thoughts and ideas.  He puts his ideas into action.  He makes me laugh.
.  Way to go babe, I am proud to call you my husband and friend.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment