Monday, May 26, 2014

Mothers Day

I realize I'm super late at posting this...but I have to admit I've been staying pretty busy and finding the time to sit down at the computer to upload the pics and write a post has been hard to do.... 
 
So, in the spirit of catch up, here are some pictures from Mother's Day....It was a lovely day!  After church we had an amazing lunch at one of my favorite spots, Soby's - let's just say I may have eaten my body weight in crab cakes and cocktail shrimp!!!!
 
After lunch we grabbed a sweet treat from another local favorite, the Ocha Tea Bar...this frozen mango green tea was the perfect way to cool us off from the hot sun!  It was delish!
 
 We took a stroll downtown and enjoyed Artisphere, a local event that spotlights arts of all kinds...Atticus quickly found the kids corner and made a few creations of his own!
 
That night we had a delicious dinner at PF Changs...always a hit for our family!
  We all shared the vegetable lettuce wraps and the spicy eggplant!!
 
I'm certainly blessed and can't imagine my life without John Atticus.  He is the light of my life and I am so thankful that God chose me to be his mom!  
He makes me smile.  He is smart.  He is full of energy.  He loves popsicles and bubbles. His laugh is contagious.  He makes me a better person.  He loves animals.  He is compassionate.  He gives the best hugs.  He is my joyboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment