Thursday, April 10, 2014

Floppsy Cottontail

Today was Atticus' Easter party at school...and I can't help but think his little floppy bunny ear is the absolute cutest thing ever.  When he hopped into the gym I honestly got a little teary eyed - such innocence and so very precious.  I'm glad I'm his  mom.
 I'm thankful that I get to be at these special events.  Not all parents have that privilege.  I love to watch him interact with his classmates - he knows I'm there and he comes over to me throughout the party, but he is also just as content hanging with his buddies! 

  Time for the Egg on a Spoon Race!!!!  Atticus is checking out his competition so he can adjust his strategy...
  It didn't take him long to figure out it was smarter to walk than run in this game!
 Two peas in a pod...and one of my "paintings" as part of the party decorations...
 Time to hunt for eggs!!!  Off they go!
 Look out...he's on a mission to find some eggs!!!
 This is Atticus' sweet friend Caroline.  Her mom is also a Furman professor as well as an FSU alum so they have lots in common and always have great fun together!
The gang's all here...say cheese!!
Me and Floppsy Cottontail

No comments:

Post a Comment