Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rockin' & Rollin'

I got together with Jessica, Kerri and our kids last week...We all went to lunch together and then braved the skating rink :) We had SO much fun reliving nights we went skating together back in college...not quite the same with kids in tow but certainly a lot of laughs!!! Here are a few snapshots from the day...taken with my phone in terrible lighting....
Molly (aka "little miss mommy") and Atticus
The Boyz!  Atticus, Chase, AJ and Landon
The whole gang!
Me and Kerri
I know I've said it before, but I am SO thankful to live close to these girls!!  After living together in college and then graduating and moving far away for so many years, it has been a huge blessing to be back in the same city!
Chick-Fil-A moms!
Ice cream time at CFA....what sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment