I thought it would be fun to take a look back and see what our big boy was doing this time in years past...hang on!!!!
April 2010 (7 months old) This is one of my favorite pics of him!! I love his sweet toothless smile and his big blue eyes.....oh man, this makes me tear up!!!
April 2011 (18 months) He was a man on a mission at this age! A master walker, runner, and stick collector, he was on the move all the time!!!
April 2012 (2 years and 7 months) What a difference a year can make!! By this time he had come into his spunky, independent, yet snuggly personality!
April 2013 (3 years 7 months) How can he already be almost four years old?!!? It doesn't seem possible and I'm pretty sure that I can't do anything about it....Time, please stop moving!!!

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment