Atticus and I hopped in the car with our friend Nicole and her two kiddos, Maya and Isaac, and headed down to Florida for a visit with the family. Nicole is from Orlando and she was already making the trip, so it worked out perfect for Atticus and I to tag along, while Aaron stayed behind to get some writing and research done.
The kids did incredibly well during the looooong road trip from South Carolina to Florida. They had so much fun watching movies, singing songs, and it wouldn't have been complete without a lunch break at the Chick-Fil-A Dwarf House! 
Nicole and I declared it "quiet time" in the car after lunch and luckily Atticus fell asleep for a short while...he slept for about 30 minutes right after lunch and then again for another 30 minutes during the very last bit of the trip....He was still sleeping when Nana met us to change cars, but he woke up fast when he saw her :)
We are looking forward to a great time in Florida!!! More posts to come with all our exciting adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment