One of Atticus' favorite books is "Go, Dog. Go!" He practically knows is by heart and loves reading it aloud. When we saw that the musical version on this silly book was coming to our local Children's Theater, we knew we had to take Atticus to see it - his first play! It was recommended for kids ages 4 and up, but I knew Atticus was going to be so excited and entertained that he wouldn't have time to get bored... And I was right, he did awesome!!

After the show, the cast came out to the lobby for pictures! This was Atticus' favorite dog from the show, "little black and white dog" - she was super funny and cute!!
By this time tummies were growling and howling and so we headed to dinner downtown (he doesn't look too thrilled, I know...he was mad that I wasn't letting him splash in the fountain directly behind where we're sitting).
And then we rounded out the night with some yummy ice cream!!!! He was all smiles now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment