Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Playroom

 Atticus is so much fun at this age.  He requires ALOT of energy and doesn't like just sitting around, so it seems like we're always on the go.  But on days when we're hanging out at the house, he does really like his new playroom - one spot for all his toys, that's all his very own!!  So on the days we stay snuggled up at home, there is still plenty to do!
I framed some of Atticus' watercolor masterpieces and hung them in the playroom...
 
It's slowly starting to come together (and I think it turned out really sweet) - he's so proud of his art!
 This is his "cheese" face whenever I get the camera out now... He gives this huge goofy smile for about 1.8 seconds and then it's like pulling teeth to get him to give me a real smile... Just one of the many joys of two-and-a-half!!
Are you impressed with his yoga moves???
And these might be one of my favorite pictures of my sweet boy... Can't you just hear him now..."pleease mom, can I go outside and play?"
Atticus turned 32 months last week... we're getting so close to THREE that it's freaking me out a little.  Where in the world did three years go and how can I get that time back???  I feel so incredibly blessed that I am able to be home with Atticus during the day and spend quality time getting to know him and his sweet sweet spirit. He is the most precious gift!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment