Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Reflecting on the past few years...It's crazy to think that this is my third Mothers Day...
I am SO thankful that God chose me to be Atticus' momma! 
This picture was from my first Mothers Day (2010).  Atticus was 7 months old and this was also the day he was dedicated at church.  Such a special day!!
 
Mother's Day 2011: What a difference a year makes, wow! 
 
TODAY - Mothers Day 2012!!  I have loved every minute of getting to know this precious gift from God.  He is so smart, so funny, and so handsome!
 
And I'm so thankful for my wonderful mom -she is such a great example of how to love, my mother-in-law and grandmothers who have blessed my life so much.  Aaron and Atticus went out of their way to make me feel extra special this weekend.  Yesterday they both worked in the yard getting our garden ready to go!  I told Aaron I didn't want flowers or gifts, but rather a big truck load of dirt!!  And that's just what I got :)
 
We went to church this morning, had a yummy lunch out, came home and all three of us took NAPS, and then Aaron and Atticus made me dinner (and did the dishes!!). 
 
 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment