I've done a lot of my Christmas shopping online this year. It's so much easier than trying to navigate through the mall with a stroller, shopping bags, and tons of people! I like going to the mall during the holidays, but not when I have to actually buy things, more just for the experience :)

So...that means we've been getting boxes delivered more often than normal....Atticus has discovered that boxes, stuffing, and bubble wrap can be even more fun than what's inside!

He thinks it's so fun to climb in and out of the boxes, lay down in them, put them on his head, and scatter the packaging material all over the living room floor! But who can resist this sweet little face??

And then of course, the fun runs out and he decides to pull almost all of his books off the book shelf in his room. Caught in the act! Luckily he likes to clean up.
Another fun new discovery... Silcone Oven Mitts! Who knew they could bring so much laughter to a 2 year old! I love it!

And guess what??? More boxes arrive...that means more fun!!!
"Fun" for this little guy also means reading...He loves books...and boxes...He loves books in boxes!
How do you display your Christmas cards? I love getting them in the mail...We've just gotten our first one this week and so I'm clothes-pinning them on a set of tall skinny Christmas trees.
As you can tell from these pictures, Atticus has a few Christmas shirts. He can only really wear them during December, so we're trying to get as much use out of them as possible....Another thing Atticus has a lot of... Potato Heads!!!!! Grandma and Grandpa gave him several and then Aaron came home with a bag of potato heads and parts from a colleague whose kids have outgrown them...THANKS! (wink-wink) If you look closely there are ten...count them 10!!

He makes me laugh and smile everyday! This is his new "cheese face". When he sees the camera he says "cheeeeeese" and makes this sweet but silly face. We have so much fun together!

Atticus has started to show an interest when I'm cooking. He'll go get the step stool from the other room and bring it to the counter...shimmy on up and take a peak at what I'm making. Here are a few things Atticus helped with this week: English Muffin Pizzas. He spread around the sauce, sprinkled on cheese and topped it with the mini pepperoni...and then gobbled it all up!



No comments:
Post a Comment