Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This year was the earliest I've ever put up Christmas decorations...It was mid-November...I was just so tired of looking at all of my fall decor' (it had been up since the end of September) so I was ready for some red and green.  Plus, I was looking forward to using my same decorations but in our new space - I think it turned out nice.  I didn't do too much this year, very minimal, I like it.

MANTEL
DINING TABLE
 ATTICUS' TREE topped with Mr. Sock Monkey himself!
 
Atticus helping to decorate the tree...
 
My tree topper this year - wooden sign that says "believe".
  
OUR FAMILY TREE (we put it upstairs so it could be in a front window)
 
 A few of my favorite ornaments...
One of our family traditions...Our friend the 'Elf on the Shelf', affectionately named "Buddy" made his first appearance this week...once on the candlestick and then on Bob's tank :)
 
Atticus has fun looking for him each day...he's always somewhere different so it's like a game to him.
 Atticus taking a break from tree decorating...playing with pine cones and watching Christmas movies is way more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment