Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun in the Sun!!

To celebrate that Atticus turned 21 months today we hung out at the pool with Jessica and Chase.  Jessica's in-laws have a gorgeous view of the mountains from their property - Atticus had sooo much fun - he loves the water! 
At first I put him in his one-piece suit with the built-in life jacket but that didn't last long - it was choking him and he was pretty much miserable in it...so we switched to our normal bathing suit & shirt and he just stayed in his water float while in the pool and from then on he was lovin' it!!!
We took several breaks from the hot sun, chilled in the shade, and rehydrated with plenty of water (and some snacks of course!).

 I'm absolutley loving being so close to my college girlfiriends - they are so special to me and now we get to see each other whenever we want and our kiddos get to grow up with one another!!
 I had to pry him away from the pool when it was time to head home...he had such a great time but was tuckered out for sure!  He fell asleep 2 minutes after we got in the car and stayed asleep the whole drive home, and even when I got him out of the car seat and carried him into his crib...that normally doesn't happen.  Little man played hard today!!

1 comment: