Let's see what you've been up to these days...
You are a very happy, good natured little boy. You are quite the independent child right now - you want to do everything yourself and if you're not sure how to do it, you try to figure it out yourself before coming to ask for help.
You LOVE playing outside or getting into things in the kitchen. You love to run – I actually think you may have forgotten how to walk, your little legs just want to go, go, go all the time! And you’re fast!!! You are so busy - we laugh at you because you tuck your head down and just run through the house.
You are such a loving child. You love to kiss and hug. You give Mommy and Daddy the best kisses and you even kiss your stuffed animals and characters on the pages of your books! You are so friendly - you love to wave and say hi or bye to everyone you see. I'm so thankful you are not shy.
You are hilarious. You will do all kinds of things to make us laugh. I see the little mischievous glimmer in your eyes sometimes and know you are thinking of a way to show out or do something funny. I think you are going to have the best personality!
You have so many words, I am totally amazed by your vocabulary. You know about 50% of the alphabet, you know your shapes, colors (I love to hear you say “yellow”), and some of your numbers. You are so smart! It is fun to watch you learn and discover new things! You wake up talking and go to bed talking.
I think you are going to be right-handed. You feed yourself with your right hand and throw a ball with your right hand…and when the crayons aren’t in your mouth you usually color with your right hand.
You go to bed around 8:30PM and sleep until you wake up around 7:30AM. You take a great 2-3 hour nap each day after lunch and you still love to snuggle with your stuffed llama.
When we’re in the car I love to hear you sing along with the music. You’ve really got rhythm when it comes to music – both singing and keeping the beat. I’m fairly certain there will be a drum set in your future which your Daddy is pretty stoked about!
I love watching you grow and change and wonder about the boy and man you will become. I am SO proud to be your mother! You bring me so much joy! You are everything I hoped you would be plus SOOOO much more! God really blew me away on this one! I love you so much! I can't believe you will be TWO in just 3 more months! Ahhhhhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment