I'm really excited because today I officially promote to Advanced Director with The Pampered Chef. This means I have helped one of my team members build a team of her own. I've been working towards this goal for awhile and now it's finally here - Yeah!! There are so many wonderful rewards that will also come with this new promotion, but I think what I'm excited about the most is watching the way in which helping Stacie meet her goal of promoting to the next level has blessed her and her family. Stacie is such an amazing consultant and we've had the opportunity to become good friends through this journey.
This is Stacie and I from conference last year (I was 6 months pregnant!)
My mom sent me this excerpt from her devotion today - the day I promoted - very timely.
Proverbs 21:5 "The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage."
Chuck Swindoll writes...
"Leadership calls for the stretching of creativity. If you are a leader, you will occasionally find yourself up against a blank wall. It's big & intimidating & usually tall & slick. You can't push through it, climb over it, or see your way around it. That's when it gets exciting! That's when innovative juices start to flow & you begin to think about possible ways to get beyond that wall. Innovation & creativity (not to mention courage) team up, determined to find an answer & a way."

I am so excited for you, congratulations!!!!
ReplyDelete