Thursday, April 29, 2010

7 Months

Atticus - you are SEVEN MONTHS old today...
Here's what you've been up to!

  • You are close to 17 lbs


  • You still fit pretty good in your size 3 diapers


  • You wear size 6-9 months clothes...Mostly 9 month things though.


  • You are a great napper!! You now take a 1-2 hour morning nap and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap.


  • You are sleeping 10-12 hours at night without waking up. PTL!


  • You like to be out and about. You are happiest when we are going places and doing things.


  • You had your first stay in the church nursery last week. (They said you did really well and had lots of fun with the other kiddos).


  • You are a GREAT eater! You eat 3 solid meals a day. For breakfast your favorite are pears and blueberries, for lunch you'll eat anything I put in front of you, but if I gave you a choice you'd probably go for the avocado, and for dinner your new favorite is green beans. I still think your all-time favorite is butternut squash though!


  • When we go out to eat you like to sit at the table with everyone else so we've started putting you in the highchair at restaurants.


  • You are starting to really smile a lot and your little grin is the best thing in the whole world! Although I always seem to have a hard time catching that sweet smile on camera...


  • You love to cuddle - you will put your arm around my neck and snuggle your head in my chest and just let me hold you. I could do it 24/7.


  • You are sitting up like a big-boy all by yourself. You like to play with all your toys in the floor.


  • You are sitting up in the bathtub too...you love to splash in the water!


  • You LOVE your jumper - best money I have ever spent! Ha!


  • We read a story before bedtime every night - you like to try and turn the pages but usually end up putting them in your mouth.


  • You are obsessed with shiny things...remote controls, cell phones, my necklace, daddy's watch, laptop, the car keys... 



  • You LOVE to be outside - especially crusin' around the driveway in your new car or playing in the swings at the park.


  • We love to listen to you wake up in the morning through the monitor. You have become our alarm clock. Sometimes you will just talk to yourself (and to Llama) until we come get you.


  • You babble and make lots of noises. Our friend Carleigh (a speech therapist) says you have great vocalization for a 7 month old :)


  • I'm pretty sure you look JUST like your daddy - but you got your momma's style and personality - -



  • Just when I think I can't possibly love you anymore, I wake up the next morning and I do!
    I can't believe how much you have changed and grown in just six short months!!! I can't imagine what you will be like in another 6 months but I can't wait to find out! I know that we will be so proud of you and love you more with each coming day! I hope you will always know how loved you are!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment