Friday, February 5, 2010

Spring Launch

Thursday I traveled to Memphis with nine members of my Arkansas team to attend The Pampered Chef's Spring Launch 2010...It was awesome!  I must admit, I thought the day was going to be a wash when I realized at 4:37am that I had turned my alarm OFF and Stacy was picking me up at 4:45am!!  Luckily I did everything (bath, iron, pack my bag, get Atticus' things together for the day with Daddy, and even had my coffee cup in the Kuerig ready to brew) the night before except wash my hair and do my makeup...I've never washed my hair that fast before in my life...as for the makeup, I did it in the car!  So, speaking of the car - we made it out the door around 4:50am and headed towards Little Rock to pick up Franque who was also riding with us...about 15 minutes after we picked her up Stacy said she thought her car sounded "funny" so we listened, kept driving, listened, kept driving, and then finally pulled over to the side of the interstate.  Stacy gets out of the car in the POURING RAIN and discovers we have a flat tire!!  OMG - I tried to stay calm, but I was so eager to get to Memphis to see the rest of our team that it was hard, but after a few prayers I did ok :)  We called AAA and they couldn't tell us how long it would be before they could get someone there, Stacy's husband was at home with three little boys, Aaron was at home Atticus, so we called Franque's husband Mike (my new best friend) and he so wonderfully crawled out of bed at 5:30 in the morning and rescued us off the side of the road.  He drove us back to Franque's car where we hopped in and headed out of town.  With just 15 minutes to spare, we finally made it to Spring Launch!  Here's a picture of the gals from my team that attended.  I'm so proud of them for dedicating a day to growing their businesses!!
Cindy, Holly, Kristi, Stacie, Barbara, Me, Veronica, Stacie, and Franque
One of our speakers was a PC Director from North Carolina - besides that fact that I loved his southern accent, he looked JUST like Steve Carell.  He was incredible, I've never laughed so hard in my life!!

Here are a few other pictures from the day...These ladies have become some of my best friends!
Me and Betsy
Me and Stephanie
Me and Jill
The Flat Tire Trio!!

We got to see all 26 New Spring/Summer products, received several of them for FREE, learned proven sales techniques to grow our businesses, and were able to network with other consultants from around the region.  I can't wait to stock YOUR kitchen with free products - call me today to schedule your show, it's so easy!

1 comment: