Sunday, February 14, 2010

Real Men Wear Pink

Happy Valentine's Day! 
In the eight years that we've been married we've never really made a big deal about V-day...it usually just comes and goes in our house without much notice.  This year however, Aaron came home with a beautiful bouquet of orange gerbera daisies!  I love orange flowers, especially tulips and daisies!
One of Aaron's colleagues got Atticus a pink onesie and we've been waiting for the perfect occasion to debut it.  So without further ado, here's our Official Love Bug! 
I think the look on his face says it all..."What, I'm wearing pink?".  "Yes, sweetie, in our house we don't adhere to all those gender stereotypes" :)

I also want to give a shout out to my brother today...
Happy Birthday Loren!
He and his family live in Hawaii - My parents were just there visiting them and while on the beach observing turtles one day they made a new friend - See if you recognize him in the picture below:
Yes, that's BONO!!!!  How cool is that??

1 comment:

  1. Real men do wear pink! How thoughtful of Aaron. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete