Friday, November 27, 2009

Lots to be THANKful for...

As you can imagine, this year our hearts are overflowing with thanks for our sweet little boy! He is the biggest blessing in our lives and adds such joy and laughter to our house - this is why we've nicknamed him "our joy boy".




Love those chubby cheeks!!!

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year with our friends John and Jody Sanders - John is in the Religion Department at Hendrix and he and Aaron have offices next to one another.

I love to entertain so I was happy to host Thanksgiving, although I must say that having my little side kick this year made things more difficult to get done in the normal time I would allow...but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Atticus took a nap after his big Thanksgiving meal...
Aaron says he looks like he is doing the "thriller" dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment