A few shots of the little face I've come to love more than I could ever imagine!
.jpg)
After I put the camera away and came back in the room and this is what I found...one tired little boy! (had to go back and get the camera)

Aaron was walking around the house with Atticus last night - Atticus loves to look around in this forward facing position. When I saw how Aaron was holding his head I was amazed at how big his hand looked around Atticus' face. Just when I think he's growing up so fast, I'm reminded of how little he still is.

Aaron was walking around the house with Atticus last night - Atticus loves to look around in this forward facing position. When I saw how Aaron was holding his head I was amazed at how big his hand looked around Atticus' face. Just when I think he's growing up so fast, I'm reminded of how little he still is.

Depending on what time of day you call or stop by our house, Atticus might be in one of his fussy periods (yes, this sweet angel has a fussy time, hard to believe, I know...). Aaron has found a new solution...Earplugs! I thought this picture was a must-share!

I got the cutest bag and jumper for Atticus today! One of my friends from the gift shop where I used to work made them for him...take a look.
.jpg)
I finally got my hair cut!!! My appointment was scheduled for the afternoon on the day I went into labor...so needless to say I didn't make it to my appointment. Almost seven weeks later I finally made it back to the salon - thank goodness - I was starting to look like I was from Arkansas! Here's the new do...darker and shorter - nothing too bold. FYI, I had to take picture myself since Aaron wasn't around and Atticus couldn't hold the camera :)
.jpg)
Tomorrow is my first Pampered Chef show since Atticus was born. I'm a little nervous - I'll be gone for several hours - I know he'll be in good hands and we've got everything prepared for feedings, etc...it's just knowing I'll be all the way in Little Rock and my boys will be at home. Wish me luck!
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment