ATTICUS TURNED 7 WEEKS!!
He has pretty much outgrown his newborn clothes, although the 0-3 month outfits are still really big on him...he needs something in between the two sizes. He has also outgrown his newborn diapers, and we know this because the proof is in the poop! He leaked out of two newborn diapers (I'll spare you the pictures this time, but Wow, was that fun to clean up!!!)So, we've moved him up to size 1 diapers, but again, I wish there were something in between because these cover half his stomach! He is sleeping about 6 hours at night (usually 9-3), so we're really enjoying that!!
NECKLACE FOR MOMMY!!!
If you can't read it, the round charm says "John Atticus" and the bar has his date of birth. I have had my eye on these charms ever since I started working at Just T's N but didn't have the occasion to buy one until now - I love it!
LADIES THAT LUNCH!
I've made some of the sweetest friends through Hendrix. Today we met a few of them for lunch at Oak Street Bistro (we ate there since it was just the girls...our guys don't really care for it, they think it's "girly"). Atticus was the only boy allowed - he did great, slept right through all our conversations and laughter.


Laura, Jenn (w/baby Kade due in just a few weeks), Atticus, me, and Stephanie (w/baby girl on the way in the spring).


.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment