Monday, October 19, 2009

Stuffy Nose Remedy...

Atticus has had a stuffy nose the past few days - we used some saline drops, but he wasn't crazy about them, and honestly, I'm not sure they helped him all that much. However, yesterday and today I have put Atticus in his bouncy chair and placed it in our bathroom while I shower so he can breath in the steam from the hot shower and that does seem to help...plus, it puts him right to sleep - he even slept through the hair dryer!


He has slept SO well the past three nights - last night was by far the best! Our efforts in following the BabyWise method is surely paying off and we are reaping the rewards of a good night's sleep for everyone and waking up to a happy, cooing, sweet baby boy! Lots of my friends swear by this book and now I'm a first hand believer too - if you have a little one on the way I would highly encourage you to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment