I got an idea from my friend Jessica (who I get lots of great ideas from). She suggested putting a sign in at least one of the pictures that says his name and age so down the road we don't have to guess how old he was in pictures. I thought I'd give it a try... I just so happened to find Atticus and Sock Monkey hanging out today so I snapped a few shots of them together :)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Today was the first time that I drove in the car by myself with Atticus - might sound silly to you, but it was kind of scary. Everytime we've gone somewhere in the past three weeks I have been sitting next to Atticus in the back seat while Aaron was driving. But, I guess since we're a big three week old today we can handle sitting in the back by ourself... We had a special appointment today with the photographer - I won a gift certificate to Capture that Photography which specializes in babies...I can't wait to see the finished product, Atticus looked absolutely precious in the studio.
We also went on our first walk today - well, it was more of a ride for Atticus. The weather today was gorgeous so we decided to take advantage of the fresh air and sunshine and go on a walk through the neighborhood. Atticus slept the entire time, but we gave him a play-by-play report on the happenings on our street.
My friend Michelle stopped by today to see Atticus and brought a sweet gift with her. It's a diaper bag that has Atticus' name on it - it's brown and green with a baby bear toile pattern on it...Thanks Michelle!!


Okay, I've been so great about getting the "sign" pics for 'me' but I haven't been so great about posting his miletstones...but...I WILL...by george...post a 6 month blog by golly!!!...I'm glad I inspired you, but my mother should take the credit. She did all the months with all FOUR children. I'm just following her footsteps. She would've made a great blogger back-in-the-day!
ReplyDeleteJAS is just precious! I have to tell you I'm a little worried about your dinner results on Monday night...not exactly a pampered chef!!! ha!