Aaron had to do some work in the office on his birthday and so Atticus and I surprised the birthday boy with silly string when he got home from the office....We were strategically placed throughout the house, waiting for the sound of the garage door to open, and then we attacked him with silly string!
This was Atticus' first encounter with silly string and this was probably the best $3 I've spent in a long tim...listening to his belly laughs while "getting Dad" was priceleess!!! We started inside and then decided to move the silly string party outside! Atticus was very pleased with his aim and skill!
Aaron on the other hand....a good sport for sure!!!
Atticus and I sing Happy Birthday to Aaron:
Atticus helped me make Aaron's favorite, most requested sweet treat, I'm not really sure of it's official name, but let's just say it's the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate!!!! Yes, I realize it looks like raw bacon, but I promise it's not...that doesn't really work so well for vegetarians!
Happy Birthday Aaron, we love you!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment