Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random Phone PIcs

Here's a bunch of random pictures from my phone....needed to share them before I delete them and they're gone :) So, without further ado... 

Atticus has been asking to go to Chick-Fil-A for several weeks....he was so used to going on a weekly basis but that changed when momma went plant based!  I gave in this week and we made a special stop and it just so happened to be 'kids night" so the CFA Cow was there along with this clown...As you can clearly see, Atticus wasn't sure what to think about him, he did however like the puppy balloon... And just in case you're wondering, I ordered the southwest chicken salad WITHOUT the chicken and cheese...they looked at me funny, but it was their pleasure to make it for me :)
It's basketball season and that means it's time to get wild and crazy!!  Just kidding...well, maybe just a little crazy!  Atticus LOVES the basketball games because he can run around like a three year old and no one looks at him funny, he can scream and shout, dance and jam to the band, and yell "F-U" without getting funny looks!
I met Jessica and Kerri for shopping, dinner, and Starbucks...we have so much fun together and it was SO nice to just hang out with the girls, no kiddos (love ya Atticus, but even momma needs a break sometimes!).  So thankful that I finally live close to my sweet college roommates - still the best of friends after all these years!
Atticus LOVES to help in the kitchen and that makes my heart smile :)  He always wants to be right next to me while I'm cooking, he runs to the barstool and pushes it over to the counter and lends a helping hand....in this picture we were making chocolate pancakes (yes, they were vegan and yummy!).
We found an awesome Thai restaurant downtown...looks like a whole in the wall from the outside but it was really delicious.  Aaron had the Pad Thai, Atticus and I shared the vegetable fried rice but his favorite were the spring rolls...he kept saying "I love the cabbage!"...not something you hear from your average three year old :)
We were in Atlanta a few weeks ago and there was this HUGE soldier outside of the hotel...Atticus had just gotten a very similar nutcracker for Christmas and so he thought it was very cool!

There you have it...randomness from my phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment