Monday, August 29, 2011

23 Months

Atticus -You are 23 Months today!!!
I can't believe in less than one month - my little baby will be two!

You weigh around 30 lbs

You wear size 18-24 months and some 2T things. 

You wear a size 6 or 7 shoe

You have changed so much in just the last few weeks. Every day I notice you getting older.

You are beginning to be more like a little boy and less like a baby. This makes me very sad and excited at the same time.

You talk all the time and you are starting to say more sentences. You ask a ton of questions!!

You can tell me your opinion on almost anything - I love that I can ask you questions and you can tell me yes or no.

You are so cute when you say "please" and "thank you", I just love it!

You are so sweet all the time! You really have the cutest happiest personality!

You are so loving! You love all animals. You want to hug and pet every cat and dog you see.

Your favorite thing to eat right now is oatmeal.  It's not the neatest thing you eat, but you sure enjoy it!  You also LOVE strawberry applesauce and veggie juice. You eat three meals a day and usually a snack after nap time.  You drink about 24 ounces of milk a day (that's what the doctor recommends).

You have started playing independently for short periods of time in your room.  I think since we turned your room into more of a play room that you like being in there even more.
You absolutely LOVE being outside!  You are such a help watering the flowers and picking tomatoes.  You are a pro with the water hose and bucket.

You have learned so much - you can recognize your name in print, you can say all the letters in your name, you know your colors, shapes, animal sounds, you love puzzles, building blocks, drums, trucks, and trains.

It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with you and now you are about to be two!  Wow, time flies, I love you so much my sweet, sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment