This is basically just going to be a list (and some pictures) of what we've been up to this week - hope it doesn't bore you :) Now that we've moved away from my sweet friend Heather, Atticus has to rely on his daddy to cut his hair (Whenever Heather would cut my hair she would also trim up Atticus' hair). Aaron uses the clippers on Atticus, and he is generally a cooperative customer, except for when it starts to tickle :)
One of my favorite places to shop is Whole Foods. I could spend HOURS in this place! It's a grocery store, I know, but not just any grocery store...it's any foodies dream date! Atticus likes it too...especially the "customer in training" grocery carts just his size - how cute! He is so independent though, he does not want any help pushing it around the store - luckily we haven't run into anyone or knocked over any displays - fingers crossed, he's a crazy driver!
We bought a bike trailer so we could go riding as a family. It's still pretty hot here, so we have to wait until it cools off in the day to take it for a ride, but when we do it's so much fun!! Our neighborhood has a bike trail so it's perfect for after dinner rides. Helmet- check. Buckled in - check. DeerDog - check. Let's ride!
Uh Oh - the ride's over...somebody's not happy about that...
One of Aaron's colleagues in the music department has a little boy just a few months younger than Atticus, so we get together with them throughout the week to let Atticus and Isaac play - their dads are both drummers and FSU alumni...hmmmm, I think they'll be good friends!I'm enjoying this age with Atticus so much. He is full of such personality, has strong opinions about certain things, loves to laugh, and fills my heart with joy beyond measure! He's a handful some days and still refuses to look at the camera when I need him to, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!!





No comments:
Post a Comment